5000 m2 Lazareti Historic Complex
The “Lazareti” historic complex in Dubrovnik was recently completely
restored and embellished with modern facilities.
The Dubrovnik Republic Period quarantine building complex “Lazareti” are one of a kind venue located only steps away from the famous Old City Walls. The Lazareti complex was built in 1627 A.D.
Ten Interconnected Halls
Originally, these ten halls connected through five enclosed courtyards with sea views were built to house passengers and goods arriving on trading vessels from exotic destinations.
Back then, this was Dubrovnik’s quarantine facility, the Republic’s greatest defense against diseases that ravaged Europe in the middle ages and, therefor located just outside the famous old city walls.
Multipurpose Space for Events
Now this impressive 5000 m2 complex is home to a multipurpose space ideal for exhibitions,conferences, simultaneous meetings or events as well as gala dinners. As a backdrop often used forentertainment and concerts.
No other location in Dubrovnik offers such versatility, so close to the old City and so ideal for multipurpose Meetings & Events as the newly open Lazareti do!